- Stephen Marsh Straight, One of the Society’s Earliest Members, Passes Away
- Longterm Society Member Dr. Hubert G.H. Wilhelm Passes Away
- Rest in Peace, Chris Mayda. You accomplished so much in your time with us.
- Former Editor of PAST, Martin “Marty” C. Perkins, Dies
- PAS: APAL member Dr. John B. Rehder has passed away
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Martin “Marty” Charles Perkins, a lifelong resident of Mukwonago, Wisconsin, passed away on November 3, 2012, at the age of 61. He was born on January 23, 1951, the cherished son of Robert Charles and Carolyn Virginia Perkins. Marty graduated … Continue reading